Solid Dose Technicians (8)
- Reference: 68224555
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil
- Salary: From £26,000 to £30,000 per annum
- Type: Full time
Just Life Sciences is seeking EIGHT Life Science graduates and/or Food-/Pharma- Manufacturing Technicians, who are required to work on their own initiative and largely independently on key responsibilities under the supervision of the Head of the Manufacturing Facility.
Support all aspects of the production of pharmaceutical products within the UNIT, to include, but not be limited to:
- Cleaning & strip down and set-up of the equipment;
- Routine environmental cleaning of the facility;
- Unsupervised operation of pharmaceutical equipment for development, clinical and commercial operations;
- Perform IPCs and physical testing to support the manufacture of solid oral dose products;
- Recording of batch manufacturing data;
- To have input into complex FD project work;
- To support activities which ensure the CMF achieves and maintains a state of GMP compliance at all times;
- To observe safe working practices in the handling of materials, and when conducting manual handling activities;
- To comply with Company Policies, including HSE and environmental standards for the handling of potent formulation down to OELs of 0.01µg/m3;
- To identify self-development needs for future performance;
- To undertake such tasks, and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects, as and when required to meet department and business needs within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated, or with at least 3 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list