- Reference: JLS LS
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £26000
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are working with an Award winning and rapidly expanding Pharma CRO and CMO, in their recruitment of a Lab Supervisor.
If you are looking for a career position with a business which is really going places then please review the details and apply below.
The Lab supervisor is responsible for the
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Day to day operation of the analytical instrument laboratory including:
- o Liaise with Head of Operations and and Project Leads to ensure planned HPLC system work is completed and executed on schedule.
o Organising, reviewing and assisting with training schedules and records.
o Provide technical support to analysts, senior scientists and project leads.
o Ensure that all the laboratory processes are being performed according to internal quality requirements.
• Preparing and performing method development, validation/verification and implementation of analytical methods if required.
• Write SOPs for laboratory equipment and processes.
• Organising maintenance of analytical supplies:
o Consumables required for HPLC systems and equipment
o Coordination with the Project Leads regarding their specific analysis requirements for projects.
• Supervision and organisation of routine daily checks of humidity chambers, balances etc. including the arrangement and supervision of maintenance engineers.
• Organising maintenance and Calibration of equipment, including but not limited to:
o Temperature Monitoring
o Water purification system
o pH Meter
• Liaise with the Head of Pharmaceutical Development to get the most adequate equipment for the laboratory to ensure efficiency
• Updating and review of trend analysis charts.
- You will ideally have a Scientific Degree and 2 years experience within a Pharma and have substantial experience of HPLC.
- If you are looking for your next challenge then please email justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list