Electronic Hardware Design Engineer
- Reference: JLSRegulatory Affairs
- Location: Carmarthen
- Salary: £40000 Plus
- Type: Full time
- Duration: ASAP
Do you wish to be part of a business which expanding rapidly and manufacturing a Healthcare Product that is changing peoples lives for the better? This revolutionary Med Tech business is seeking a number of highly skilled people one of these is for an Electronic Hardware Engineer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- To provide electronic hardware design support for the engineering group. This support will focus on the generation of new and maintenance of existing, low signal patient interface electronic circuits, plus the supporting digital signal processing circuits.
- DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Update the existing product electronic hardware as part of meeting compliance to new stands, component obsolescence or cost reduction.
• The generation and maintenance of electronic hardware requirement specifications for new and existing products.
• Design of new electronic hardware to meet both market and regulatory product generated requirements.
• Perform verification activities including; performing component derating reviews, failure mode effects analysis and bench testing.
• Assist in the maintenance of electronic hardware design documentation.
• Assist in the generation and maintenance of product risk assessments.
• To promote and adhere to the workplace values of HWYL:
o Honesty, integrity and respect for others
o Willingness to accept challenges and responsibility
o Your commitment to our customers and business growth
o Learn and develop.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in Electronical and Electronics, or a closely related discipline.
- Low power electronic design.
Analogue circuit design.
Digital circuit design.
Ability to learn quickly.
Communication – oral and written.
Work as part of a team or independently.
5 years’ experience of circuit design and implementation using discrete and non-discrete components.
Designing analogue circuits for low signal level data capture.
Designing circuits which comply with the requirements of IEC 60601-1.
Working from and the generation of requirement specifications.
Failure mode effect analysis of electronic circuits.
Designing for manufacture.
Designing for test.
Designing to meet EMC standards.
PCB design and layout.
Verification of new circuits.
Principals involved in the design of electronic filters.
Principals involved in designing analogue to digital interfaces.
Requirements of a quality management system.
Medical equipment safety standards.
- ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIOURS
Self-motivated, willing to roll up sleeves and do the basic as well as the exciting work
Sound judgement with a confident, mature and pragmatic approach
Disciplined, organised and determined to succeed
Ability to work to deadlines, handle changing priorities and keep calm under pressure.
Willingness to share accrued knowledge when relevant within the wider team and to contribute to the operational planning process
Systematic, consistent and methodical approach to work to earn the trust of all colleagues
Ability to positively influence people at all levels
- Interested then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list