Head Of Analytical Services (Pharma)
- Reference: 68314878
- Location: Bristol (BS1)
- Salary: From £55,000 to £65,000 per annum Bonus
- Type: Full time
Just Life Sciences is an Independent Life Sciences Recruiter based in Cardiff, and we are currently seeking a stand-out candidate for a pivotal role with a client.
The role is for Head of Analytical Services within a Pharma Business.
You will probably be a QP, and will have strong Leadership and Management Skills. Responsible for the Leadership and Management of both the Analytical Development and QC Laboratory functions, you will continuously drive this area to achieve broad ranging business excellence within the area.
- Managing and leading the Analytical and QC Team, setting objectives, and driving a culture of excellence throughout your department.
- Setting accurate financial forecasts and maintaining performance against plans.
- Operating under a culture of continuous improvements and results orientation, focussed on driving efficiency gains.
- Responsible for generating and reporting appropriate metrics that capture department performance around productivity, efficiency, and quality in terms of compliance activity and release activity.
- Ensuring that the department is fully compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that the department remains "Audit Ready" at all times.
- Responsible for representing the organisation at Senior Management Level.
- Representing the Group at customer meetings, presenting the Groups capabilities, and being the Group's Technical Expert on all Analytical Services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience in a Laboratory Senior Manager role within a Pharma environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and reasoning skills.
- Strong Project Management skills, used to managing customers expectations.
- Strong cGMP and relevant Regulatory experience.
- Minimum degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy or a Life Sciences subject, ideally you will be a QP, or in Training.
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list