Analytical Analysts (Chemistry Graduates)
- Reference: JLS 110
- Location: Bridgend
- Salary: £25801 to £29000
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking four Analytical Scientists to join this Global Business, this is an exciting time for our client, and with great career opportunities is a great time to join them.
These are on a Shift Basis of 4 days on and then 4 days off.
You will have a Chemistry/Pharma background, and be in a similar role currently, you must have had a minimum of a years experience in Quantitative and Qualitative Techniques including HPLC.
Working on your own initiative you will take full responsibility for organising the laboratory and housekeeping for your area, which will include the the day-to-day workload and the ordering and receipt of laboratory supplies.
We are lookinf for all levels of Analysts from Chemistry Graduates to those with 2/3 years experience.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Your duties will be
- ? To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results.
- ? To assist in the planning and prioritising of own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
- ? To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
- ? To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
- ? To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
- ? To assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
- ? To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
- ? To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- ? To undertake other laboratory and business related tasks as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
- You will have a degree in a scientific subject as a minimum. Previous laboratory and analytical experience essential.
- If you have the relevant experience then please email
- justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list