Business Analysts Life Sciences
- Reference: JLS BA
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: Upto £45k
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking talented Business Analysts for a Global CRO who are rapidly expanding.
We are seeking two Business Analysts who will be reviewing the Processes within the Laboratory and the other reviewing Business Processes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- JOB PURPOSE
- To work with our business and clinical users to drive Business Transformation through:
1. Identifying opportunities for process improvement, Understanding what capabilities will drive productivity, Identifying and documenting requirements, Selecting and Implementing solutions (solutions comprising technology, data, processes and people) and Being involved in the Change Management associated with the business
Working alongside an experienced Business Analyst you will report to the Chief Information Officer who is experienced in Business Analysis, Project Management, and Project Governance.
- PRINCIPAL DUTIES
- 1. Development of project plans to deliver improvements to business and clinical teams (i.e. Business Transformation)
2. Analysis of Business/Clinical requirements resulting in Requirements Specifications and Project Documentation
3. Development of To-Be Process maps
4. Ensuring Solutions (comprising technology, processes, people and data) work to deliver data security, accuracy, completeness, validity, timeliness and reliability.
5. Being involved in the Change Management associated with a Project, including Training, Role Definitions, Communications etc.
6. Ability to work with and co-ordinate with multiple vendors.
7. Create and execute Installation Qualification (IQ), Operation Qualification (OQ), Performance qualification (PQ) documents for GxP applications.
8. Collaborate with quality team to develop project validation documentation and test plans.
9. Ability to execute protocols, perform testing sequences and change controls.
10. Administer enterprise applications and maintain (patch), repair and manage new and existing systems in a regulated environment.
11. Provide day to day and scheduled application support; respond to application support issues from multiple business customers.
- If you have the relevant skills or have Change Management experience within the Life Sciences sector then we wish to hear from you.
- Please forward your CV to Justyn Withey at Justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list