Business Development Manager
- Reference: JLS BDM Chemistry
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Upto £55k plus Uncapped Bonus
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking a suitably qualified Scientist to join a Pharma company in South Wales.
You will need to have experience within a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Process Chemistry and be used to developing new clients both in Europe and the US.
This is a Remote role.
You will be
• Building market knowledge and insight to create new sales by positioning the Group's strategy, vision and value proposition to key buying influencers and decision-makers in all customers and prospects
• Managing end-to-end sales process from identifying customers to winning opportunities
• Growing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities, identifying customer needs and consulting with them to ensure successful project outcomes in line with their expectations (demonstrable ROI)
• Developing a clear understanding of the key stakeholders
• Engaging colleagues to connect with such decision-makers in an informed manner, ensuring they are adequately briefed with explicit purposes, requisite questions and potential outcomes
• Staying up to date on relevant industry and internal company products, pricing, markets, plans and developments
• Sharing learning, experiences and knowledge with the rest of the team, contributing to a supportive and collaborative ethos focused on mastery of business processes
• Maintaining company values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and official agencies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Requirements for Business Development Manager
• Knowledge of the drug development process from discovery to the services needed to support the first time in human studies
• Good knowledge of process research and development AND/ OR in-depth knowledge of the CRO/CDO landscape in pharma
• Good communications skills and ability to interact with a diverse, international customer base including senior management and executives at prospects and existing clients
• Intrinsic drive to achieve personal targets, collective objectives and business goals.
• Significant commercial results, with successes in lead generation, developing opportunities, rigorous qualification and closing deals to support the development of a robust multi-million-pound pipeline
• Ability to identify new service offerings from market intelligence and sell the Group's features and benefits
• Knowledge of principles of marketing
• Experienced user of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and email (MS Outlook)
• Experienced user of appropriate information technology, including search engines, database tools, CRMs, etc.
• Degree in a relevant scientific field will be advantageous.
- Interested then please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07968 551450
Just Life Sciences
2a Foster Drive,
- Mobile 07968 551450
- Email email@example.com
- 2a Foster Drive,
< Back to jobs list