Junior Account Manager
- Reference: JLS CAM
- Location: Tredegar
- Salary: Upto £25000 plus Bonus
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking an astute commercial account manager who has ideally worked within a Life Sciences business.
You will have worked within a project management team and will be managing Client contracts understanding these and dealing with internal and external stakeholders directly.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- If you have the experience in this area then your core duties, will be to
- work alongside an experienced CAM to gain experience of customer deliverables and expectations, leveraging relationship management skills to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- -To react to product specific queries; processing order receipts and complaints in an ethical and timely manner, in the best interest of both the customer and the company, according to internal Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- -To deal directly with customers to offer advice, status updates and support in relation to relevant customer service offerings in a timely manner and with a professional attitude.
- -To liaise with the relevant internal service groups to obtain details and solutions to customer requirements.
- -To maximise revenue opportunities for out of scope activities through change orders and ensure on time invoicing to meet financial targets.
- Main responsibilities:
- -To actively drive customer requirements within the organisation to deliver 100% customer satisfaction and maximise On Time Delivery (site target 98%).
- -To deal directly with the Groups client base, either by telephone or electronically in a professional manner at all times, to ensure customer expectations and perceptions of the Group's customer service activities are maintained to high standards.
- -To join the CAM on customer telecons to gain experience of the structure and requirements for taking timely and accurate minutes.
- -Establish and build strong working relationships with the business leaders and fellow team members to ensure successful delivery of services to customers.
- -Respond promptly to customer enquiries ensuring timely and accurate information is communicated.
- -Investigate, track and resolve customer concerns, identify trends and implement solutions.
- -Ownership of a personal monthly invoice target, including reporting back financial performance each month against target.
- -Order processing within Sage Line 500.
- -To undertake such tasks and to manage specific or ad-hoc projects/changes when required to meet department and client needs.
- ·Preferably degree educated
- ·Experience in a pharmaceutical or life science organisation
- ·Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have experience in this role then please email justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list