Distribution Project Manager
- Reference: JLS DPM
- Location: Bridgend
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
General Purpose of Role:
Manages assigned clinical customer projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, budget, and in accordance with customer expectations. Fill role of Lead Global Project Manager between US and UK for global clinical studies where required. Diligently manages significant matters pertaining to assigned projects to “Provide the industry’s leading customer experience” supporting Clinical Service’s long term growth and success. Responsible for all activities associated with a Clinical Distribution project.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Main Responsibilities:
1. Primary customer contact for distribution activities, including business, relationship and customer expectation management matters. Extensive external contacts on a professional level.
2. Prepare the Logistics Management Document as it pertains to the customer’s specific study.
3. Assist in the development of detailed pack construction to ensure that the packaging is designed in a way that allows for efficient storage and distribution.
4. Coordinates project activity by leading the Distribution Project Team and through working closely with the Clinical Project Management team as well as internal and external customers.
5. Interacts with customers, vendors, and internal colleagues to deliver service excellence and ensure performance expectations are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
6. Coordinates distribution activities from order receipt to shipment acknowledgement as per Logistics Management Document.
7. Sets up Returns Accountability Workbook and manages returns, including drug destruction, as per the Logistics Management Document.
8. Manages project close out activities.
9. Facilitates the billing of all activities involved with distribution, returns, destruction, and project close-out activities.
10. Coordinates customer visits and facilitates activities as per customer needs.
11. Reviews quotes to ensure scope is appropriate. Initiates change orders where necessary. Monitors project budget and scope creep.
12. Coach, mentor, and supervise the Associate Clinical Project Managers
13. Provide support to business development and estimation regarding new quotations and resupplies.
14. Provide the client with the highest level of professionalism, quality of work, communication/responsiveness, and status of deliverables.
15. This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
16. Knowledge of and adherence to all cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
17. Attendance to work is an essential function of this position
18. Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list