Distribution Project Manager
- Reference: JLS DPM1
- Location: South Wales Home Base
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are recruiting for talented and experienced Project Managers who have ideally worked within a CRO or CMO to join a leading Pharma business which is expanding its Clinical Supply Division, you will have Export, Import Licensing experience
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Able to work remotely, after training, with limited site visits this is a superb opportunity to build on your current experience.
Your purpose, will be to manage assigned clinical customer projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, budget, and in accordance with customer expectations. Responsible for all activities associated with a Clinical Distribution project.
- ·Primary customer contact for distribution activities, including business, relationship and customer expectation management matters. Extensive external contacts on a professional level.
- ·Prepare the Logistics Management Document as it pertains to the customer's specific study.
- ·Assist in the development of detailed pack construction to ensure that the packaging is designed in a way that allows for efficient storage and distribution.
- ·Coordinates project activity by leading the Distribution Project Team and through working closely with the Clinical Project Management team as well as internal and external customers.
- ·Interacts with customers, vendors, and internal colleagues to deliver service excellence and ensure performance expectations are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- ·Coordinates distribution activities from order receipt to shipment acknowledgement as per Logistics Management Document.
- ·Sets up Returns Accountability Workbook and manages returns, including drug destruction, as per the Logistics Management Document.
- ·Manages project close out activities.
- ·Facilitates the billing of all activities involved with distribution, returns, destruction, and project close-out activities.
- ·Coordinates customer visits and facilitates activities as per customer needs.
- ·Reviews quotes to ensure scope is appropriate. Initiates change orders where necessary. Monitors project budget and scope creep.
- ·Coach, mentor, and supervise the Associate Clinical Project Managers.
- ·Provide support to business development and estimation regarding new quotations and resupplies.
- ·Provide the client with the highest level of professionalism, quality of work, communication/responsiveness, and status of deliverables.
- ·This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
- ·Knowledge of and adherence to all, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
- ·Attendance to work is an essential function of this position.
- ·Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- Specific Qualifications:
- ·Preferably degree or equivalent work experience.
- Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Import Export Licensing experience
- ·Experience in a client facing role, preferably in the clinical supply field and a contract environment.
- ·An excellent understanding of Quality Standards including GMP, GCP and GDP. Familiar with concepts of risk management.
- ·Experience in managing projects, change and growth.
- ·Clear and concise presenter to internal/external customers.
- ·Proficient in the use of Sage 200 and MS Office Packages.
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication; structures communication in a logical way. Matches influencing style to the person and/or situation and secures positive outcomes through negotiation.
- If you have this experience then please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list