Graduate French Speaker Quality Compliance
- Reference: JLS FQC
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: £21k
- Type: Full time
Just Life Sciences are recruiting a newly created role within the Quality Assurance Department of a Global business.
Being a Graduate with ideally French or German as a second language you will join the Systems & Compliance group in a new role which will facilitate the import/export of raw materials and finished goods, both for the Group and for direct customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Routine responsibilities would include:
- · Applications for veterinary inspections of export shipments (Export Health Certificates) subject to phytosanitary controls, completion of private attestation documentation, and ongoing liaison with our border control representatives, veterinarians and APHA/DEFRA.
- · Providing administrative and operational support for customers regarding technical documentation required to support their export and customs clearance requirements for Groups products; and for our suppliers of raw materials regarding the importation of materials into Great Britain.
- · Ensuring that all phytosanitary records are managed, stored and archived appropriately.
- · Oversight and housekeeping of the electronic Quality Management System, including the management of Quality department documentation and the communication/follow up of overdue or outstanding tasks.
- · Pro-actively maintaining contacts with other departments, customers, suppliers, Government agencies and other stakeholders for the progress of work.
- · Support continuous improvement activities by seeking out opportunities to optimise our logistical processes and systems to improve our service levels.
- · Keeping up to date with relevant professional knowledge and current laws and regulations, and communication of this to the wider business.
- The Candidate:
- The successful candidate will:
- · Be educated to degree level
- · Not be afraid to make decisions
- · Have a ‘can do’ and proactive attitude
- · Have strong collaboration, communication and problem-solving skills
- · Be organised, with the ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team;
- · Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to internal and external stakeholders in English.
- · Be comfortable dealing with external stakeholders, often where English is not their first language
- · Be flexible in order to meet changing needs and priorities of the business
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Multilingual ability in (particularly) French or German languages would be highly desirable.
- Prior experience with imports and exports, would be advantageous.
- Interested? then please email your cv to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list