Head of Analytical Development
- Reference: JLS HAD
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: DOE
- Type: Full time
Just Life Sciences are seeking a Head Analytical Scientist for a newly created position.
We are looking for a commercially astute Analyst who has, a variety of Analytical experience within a Pharma company.
Responsible for the Analytical Scientists you will have experience in method development and managing teams within a drug development company,
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- your duties will encompass yet not be limited to
- Method development and Validation of analytical methods for pharmaceutical analysis (Validation
protocol by type of method, Reporting validation characteristics, statistical and comparative studies)
and method implementation.
- Managing and documentation of investigations and necessary CAPA, Change Controls,
Deviations, tracking KPI’s as and when required and maintenance of records.
- Provide a problem-solving mindset and help drive innovation, supported by utilising established analytical and pharmaceutical development techniques. Ensuring that you are interpreting and utilising ICH and GMP guidelines.
Leading the analytical team to carry out all analytical activities required to support early feasibility projects and development of the Group's pharmaceutical projects
- Lead the planning and execution of experiments to generate scientific understanding in development of analytical methods, formulations and processes.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience within an Analytical Scientist role.
- All interested candidates, please email your CV directly to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list