HPLC Instrumentation Analyst
- Reference: JLS IT
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil
- Salary: £23000-£26000 (Negotiable)
- Type: Full time
Weareseeking an individual who has substantial experience with Calibrating, and Maintaining a number of HPLC Machinery including, Agilent, Waters, Thermofisher to name a few.
You will be used to being responsible for Instrumentation in a GMP Laboratory, such as repairing and updating the machinery so that they Laboratory is able to keep a steady throughput through the Instrumentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The role will be suited to somebody who has a Technical background and has used HPLC previously.
- You will be a self starter and able to manage your workload and your duties will
- Responsible for the Cleaning, Calibration and Repair of the HPLC Machinery
- Setting up and changing Columns ready for the Laboratory Analysts
- Validation of the Machinery,
- Writing IQ OQ PQ Protocols
- Liaising with service and spares departments of the manufacturers of the HPLC Machinery.
- Any ad hoc duties as requested by the Laboratory Manager.
- You will probably be a Graduate and will have worked with a GMP Laboratory, and specifically been responsible for HPLC machinery.
- Understand the Regulatory aspects of MHRA, FDA in respect to Instrumentation.
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list