Laboratory Project Manager
- Reference: JLS LPM
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: Upto £40k
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are the leading Independent Life Sciences recruiter in South Wales and have numerous roles available for candidates who have experience within the Life Sciences sector and who have worked within CRO, CMO and CDMO.
We are working with a Multi National business who are seeking an experienced Project Manager who has managed the throughput of Laboratories.
You will be expected to take responsibility for managing the Laboratory requirements for clinical studies of new and established pharmaceuticals, ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with good practice regulations and guidelines. You will be responsible for creating Laboratory documentation and ensuring that project documentation is maintained in a timely manner and ensuring that the client and senior management are kept fully informed of all aspects of the project. You are a strong team member and understand the need for effective communication at all levels. You will have a demonstrable record for effective relationship building with sponsors and colleagues
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- JOB PURPOSE
- ? Set Up and execute projects within the Laboratories (Pathology and Bioanalytical) in accordance with internal SOPs and relevant regulations, to meet client’s clinical development needs and internal stakeholder expectations.
? Keep clients and internal stakeholders informed of project progress.
? Line management of Associate Project Manager
- PRINICPAL DUTIES
- 1. To set up and manage projects in accordance with ICH-GxP, the UK Statutory Instrument No. 1031 (and subsequent amendments) & applicable guidelines, internal SOPs, and client expectations whilst keeping all stakeholders informed of project progress.
2. To discuss the project progress with the clients, internal stakeholders and sub-contractors (including study design, feasibility, budgets, timelines, out of scopes).
3. To work with other departments to ensure that appropriate resources are allocated at appropriate times to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
4. To prepare study documentation including Laboratory Service Plans (and subsequent amendments), agreed reference ranges and risk management plans.
5. To line manage Associate Project Manager: review the capability of team member and to train, coach, mentor staff directly; escalate through the chain of command any issues arising and to be responsible to ensure that issues are addressed and resolved
6. To participate in Commercial Development activities such as proposal development, review of budgets and Bid Defence meetings.
7. To represent the Laboratories at internal and external meetings and deputise for the Head of Department as required.
- Experience Qualifications
- Degree in Life Science, Beneficial MSc in Clinical Research, Prince 2
- 2 or more years Project Management experience in a Laboratory or in clinical research
Experience of working in clinical research
If you have the relevant experience or are looking for a new role within the Life Sciences sector then please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list