- Reference: JLS MA
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil
- Salary: Upto £30000
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking an Analytical Scientist who has become an expert in setting up and maintaining the calibration of key Analytical Instrumentation. Working for Global Pharma client, you will be involved with
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Ensure that the Analytical Instrumentation, such as HPLC, KF and UV, within Analytical Services is maintained, validated and calibrated in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
To assist in preparation of technical documentation such as validation protocols, engineering work forms, SOPs, deviations and change controls
- To organise training within analytical services and identify key areas in the current curriculum where training is needed.
- To be a health and safety point of contact for analytical services in order to investigate and raise H&S incidents and to also help to ensure health and safety compliance across the AS labs.
- ·Prepare technical documentation within the department related to instrument breakdowns, calibration activities. Including; deviations, change controls, SOPs and to assist validation in the preparation of validation protocols.
- ·To perform instrument maintenance, calibration and execute instrument qualification protocols
- ·Co-ordinate purchase of new instrumentation for the department, including validation activities to ensure timely introduction of instrumentation into the laboratory.
- ·Co-ordinate the planned maintenance and calibration schedule for AS instruments with the AS dept and any service contractors.
- ·To comply with engineering documentation and good practice when performing the above.
- Minimum requirements
- ·At least 2 years’ experience within an analytical laboratory environment
- ·At least 2 years’ experience within a regulated environment
- ·Experience in instrument calibration, validation and troubleshooting
- ·Experience in using specialised analytical equipment
- Degree educated in a scientific subject (preferably Chemistry or Microbiology)
- If you have the experience and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list