Pharmaceutical Analysts 5
- Reference: JLS PA
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: From £18,500 dependent on experience
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are working with an International R&D CRO, who are looking for Talented Pharmaceutical Analysts for their rapidly expanding client.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
·To undertake the analysis of study samples in line with customers’ requirements and to record details of any relevant discussions
- ·To ensure that they are competent to perform tasks as requested according to the documented processes, and any other work as directed.
- ·To be responsible for the safe keeping and handling of test items.
- ·To ensure that the instruments used are in correct working order and properly checked and calibrated prior to use.
- ·To ensure that appropriate and coherent contemporaneous notes in Laboratory Books are taken at the time of analysis.
- ·To ensure that any electronic data generated and reviewed is stored in secure and traceable manner and that no changes are made to records without full justification being documented.
- ·To ensure that the study documentation is filed in line with the process requirements as soon as is convenient.
- ·To review generated data and ensure that all quality control checks meet defined acceptance criteria.
- ·In the case of failure to meet criteria, to discuss remedial action with colleagues.
- ·To assist with data generation.
- ·To manage work according to the project work plan and the time available , ensuring that sufficient time is allowed for each essential step of the procedure.
- ·Maintain analytical supplies:
- Consumables required for HPLC systems and equipment
- Coordination with the Project Leads regarding their specific analysis requirements for projects
- ·Reviewing standard operating procedures
- Minimum Requirements:
- ·Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or related science subject with a significant Analytical component.
- ·Experience with High Performance Liquid Chromatography (mandatory).
- ·Experience in a GMP compliant environment (preferred).
- ·Detail orientated person and highly organised.
- ·Proactive personable to ensure consistent levels of lab organisation are achieved.
- If you are interested then please apply to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list