- Reference: JLS QA A
- Location: South Wales
- Salary: UPTO £25K
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
A Quality Assurance Assistant is required to work in the Quality Assurance department reporting to the QA Manager.
• Issuing batch documentation to production, including calculation of manufacturing batch sizes and raw material quantities.
• Review of manufacturing documentation and batch release for nutritional products.
• Generation and approval of documentation.
• General administration including filing of documents and archiving.
• Carrying out weekly glass audits.
• Use of computerised systems including Trac-it, Microsoft word and Excel.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- The Candidate
• Ideally 5 GCSE/ O – levels, grade C or higher, including Mathematics and English Language.
• It would preferable for the successful candidate to have office/ administrative experience.
• Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
The following characteristics and competencies are required –
• Well organised, with good time management skills.
• Ability to work well as part of the Technical team.
• Excellent communication skills.
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list