Quality Control Scientist
- Reference: JLS QCS
- Location: Cardigan
- Salary: £35000 Dependent on experience
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking two experienced Senior QC Scientists for an expanding Pharma business. With great career progression its an opportunity not to be missed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Should you be successful you will be
- • Sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with approved procedures and current pharmacopoeias.
• Complete laboratory investigations in support of ‘Out of Specification’ results in a timely manner.
• Complete quality actions (i.e. CAPA, Change Control, Audit) to agreed completion dates.
• To contribute to the preparation of Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products) and Certificates of Analysis (CoA) (for finished products).
• To support activities to source and qualify equipment required in support of QC testing to comply with current European Pharmacopoeia and ICH requirements.
• Support Validation group with generation / review of validation protocols for equipment associated with QC tests.
• Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical (e.g. pH) and instrumental (e.g. HPLC, UV) techniques, as appropriate.
• Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopoeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications.
• Writing/reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Calibrating analytical equipment, as and when required.
• Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
• Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
• Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the company.
• Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
• Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Undertaking any other duties, either for this department or any other department within the business, which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
If you are interested then please apply to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list