Clinical Project Manager
- Reference: JLS SCPM
- Location: Bridgend
- Salary: UPTO £50K
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking a suitably qualified Clinical Project Manager for Global business.
Manages assigned clinical customer projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, budget, and in accordance with customer expectations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Accountable for overall project management for assigned projects using appropriate project planning tools. Communicates milestones, critical path activities and assign internal and external responsibility to ensure the project achieves all deliverables per the customer requirements and agreed upon timeline.
- · Primary customer contact for clinical packaging activities and relationship management with the Customer Project Teams.
- · Coach, mentor, and supervise the Associate Clinical Project Managers
- · Responsible for leading Clinical Project Team and Technical Kick-Off Meetings for assigned projects.
- · Provide support to business development and estimation regarding new quotations and resupplies.
- · Assessment of clinical protocols, study specifications, contracts, and other documentation to ensure we mitigate risk and provide our clients with the best service and experience.
- · Provide the client with the highest level of professionalism, quality of work, communication/responsiveness, and status of deliverables.
- · Effectively facilitate a lessons learned with the client at the conclusion of every study to ensure we capture best practices, receive constructive feedback, and develop solutions and action plans to make the next project a bigger success.
- · In-depth understanding of clinical trials and supplies.
- · Knowledge of and adherence to all cGMP and cGCP policies, procedures, rules and regulations as applicable to assigned clinical projects.
- · Forecasting and managing project expenses in adherence with the project budget. Generate customer invoices against an itemized sales order to ensure proper billing and revenue.
- · Review and approve internal customer-based specifications for packaging components and processes.
- · Provide suggestions for packaging solutions in the areas of design and specification management.
- · Host and manage customer visits on site.
- · Travel to client sites for new project discussions or quarterly business reviews.
- · Reviews Quotes to ensure scope is appropriate. Initiates change orders where necessary.
- Monitors project budget and scope creep.
- Experience in a client facing role, preferably in the clinical supply field and a contract
- · An excellent understanding of Quality Standards including GMP, GCP and GDP.
- Familiar with concepts of risk management.
- · Experience in managing projects, change and growth.
- · Clear and concise presenter to internal/external customers
- · Proficient in the use of JD Edwards and MS Office Packages
- · Excellent written and verbal communication; structures communication in a logical way.
- Matches influencing style to the person and/or situation and secures positive outcomes
- through negotiation.
- Interested? then please email your CV to justyn@justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list