Senior QA Officer
- Reference: JLS SQA1
- Location: Bridgend
- Salary: £28k
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are working with a hugely successful and expanding Global Healthcare Business, who through internal promotion are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Officer on a permanent basis
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Specific Job Responsibilities:
·To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company, cGMP, cGLP's, SOP's, regulatory, H&S and environmental requirements.
- ·To provide support for Quality Incident root cause analysis, risk assessments and approval as required.
- ·Handling customer questionnaires and complaints from receipt, through to investigation and reply to the customer.
- ·Handling and approval of deviations and CAPAs.
- ·Review and approval of change controls and related documentation for compliance with regulatory and GMP requirements.
- ·To conduct internal audits and participation in the external audit programme.
- ·To support Regulatory and Customer Audits.
- ·To support the Technical Manager in the approval of suppliers and starting materials.
- ·To participate in continuous improvement activities concerning the Quality Management System including preparation, issuing and distribution of SOPs.
- ·Any other reasonable duties as identified by management.
- Relevant Skills, Education and Experience:Essential:
·Sound written and verbal communication skills
- ·Decisive thinker able to work within agreed timescales
- ·Degree Qualification in a Science Discipline.
- ·Technical report writing skills
- ·Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft office essential
- ·Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure workload prioritisation and schedule adherence
·Knowledge of BRC, MHRA FDA Guidelines
- ·Knowledge and understanding of interpretation of cGMPs and regulatory requirements, experience of regulatory inspections and customer audits.
- ·Auditing skills and / or lead auditor trained.
- ·Experience of QC/QA related activities within a food or pharmaceutical manufacturing business
- If you have the experience or are looking for your next position please email your CV through to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list