Technical Transfer Scientist
- Reference: JLS TTS
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: Upto £32k
- Type: Full time
Just Life Sciences are working with a Leading Life Sciences business, who are recruiting into a newly formed team.
We are looking for a candidate who has transferred products from Pilot Batch to Scale Up as well as managing customer expectations and ensuring CI on products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Should you be successful you will be involved with
· Supporting R&D in the design and development of suitable manufacturing and/ or QC processes
- for transfer to Operations teams
- · Generating process documentation, including process FMEAs, Bills of Materials, transfer to
- production plans, pilot batch protocols and reports.
- · Assisting the co-ordination of pilot batch activities and ensuring appropriate training plans are in
- · Executing validation activities to ensure customer and business needs are met in alignment with
- the overall project plans and objectives, and the required documentation for a validation exercise.
- · Ensuring project work is carried out in compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Providing validation support and advice to other areas of the business as required.
- · Ensuring good communication with the team and other departments and Sites as appropriate.
- · Meet agreed targets for project completion as defined by each project plan
- · To conduct and support the Group's Continuous Improvement initiatives, activities and events
- · Implement appropriate Lean Six Sigma Tools
- · Through appropriate Lean Six Sigma methodologies manage appropriate projects in line with the
- company’s Goal Tree / Objectives.
- · Implement appropriate training of Lean Six Sigma skills as part of the overall strategy.
- · Facilitate appropriate Kaizen evets, workshops, Just Do It (JDI) to enable rapid change
- · Support Continuous Improvement Project selection, Kaizen events, reporting and tracking as
- directed by Technical Director or Operational Excellence Leader
- · Support the Operational Excellence Team in appropriate Continuous Improvement KPI’s,
- · Perform other related duties and projects as assigned or required, to identify business
- improvement projects, using a Lean methodology and Lean tools.
- You will have been involved within a Technical Transfer Knowledge Team previously, are keen to develop both professionally and personally whilst contributing to the continued success of the Group.
- If you are interested in the position please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list