Technical Transfer Scientist
- Reference: JLS TTS
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: Upto £42k
- Type: Full time
Just Life Sciences are working with a Leading Life Sciences business, who are recruiting into a newly formed team.
We are looking for candidates who have transferred products from Pilot Batch to Scale Up as well as managing customer expectations and ensuring CI on products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Should you be successful you will be involved with
· Supporting R&D in the design and development of suitable manufacturing and/ or QC processes for transfer to Operations teams
- · Generating process documentation, including process FMEAs, Bills of Materials, transfer to
- production plans, pilot batch protocols and reports.
- · Assisting the co-ordination of pilot batch activities and ensuring appropriate training plans are in
- · Executing validation activities to ensure customer and business needs are met in alignment with
- the overall project plans and objectives, and the required documentation for a validation exercise.
- · Ensuring project work is carried out in compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Providing validation support and advice to other areas of the business as required.
- · Ensuring good communication with the team and other departments and Sites as appropriate.
- · Meet agreed targets for project completion as defined by each project plan
- · To conduct and support the Group's Continuous Improvement initiatives, activities and events
- · Implement appropriate Lean Six Sigma Tools
- · Through appropriate Lean Six Sigma methodologies manage appropriate projects in line with the
- company’s Goal Tree / Objectives.
- · Implement appropriate training of Lean Six Sigma skills as part of the overall strategy.
- · Facilitate appropriate Kaizen evets, workshops, Just Do It (JDI) to enable rapid change
- · Support Continuous Improvement Project selection, Kaizen events, reporting and tracking as
- directed by Technical Director or Operational Excellence Leader
- · Support the Operational Excellence Team in appropriate Continuous Improvement KPI’s,
- · Perform other related duties and projects as assigned or required, to identify business
- improvement projects, using a Lean methodology and Lean tools.
- You will have been involved within a Technical Transfer Knowledge Team previously, are keen to develop both professionally and personally whilst contributing to the continued success of the Group.
- If you are interested in the position please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list