- Reference: JLS VT
- Location: South Wales
- Salary: Upto £24000
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking a Validation Technician for their Life Sciences client.
The main purpose of the role is to support the effective management of the validation of processes / equipment / utilities / cleaning / computer systems across all UK sites.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Main responsibilities:
- Validation operations are closely linked to all key stakeholder departments across all UK sites so good interaction with these departments is essential.
- Specific activities that will be required to be performed include:-
- .Generate and assist in the completion of qualification and validation protocols to enable the compliant and efficient introduction of new or changed products, processes or equipment.
- .Reporting in summary the findings of any validation.
- .Assist with the revalidation programme to ensure full life cycle management of processes / equipment / utilities / cleaning / computer systems.
- .Assist with the project management of new jobs introduced requiring Validation. Attend project meetings held relating to the specific job being introduced.
- .Discuss and advise as required with other UK departments detail relating to the validation of the new project.
- .Discuss as required with clients validation needs for new projects.
- .Support and attend audits by clients of the validation function.
- Administer the validation equipment register and revalidation schedule.
- 1.Proactive process reviews to both help improve quality and to reduce incidents of customer complaints / internal QIRs.
- 2.Consider through validation activities opportunities for improving process and or procedures ensuring continuous improvement.
- 3.Assist in the execution of Technical Assessments and Risk Management e.g FMEA, HACCP etc.
- If you have an FMCG background and are strong on Process, within this environment and possibly have Six Sigma training then please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list