Human Factors Consultant
- Reference: JLSHF
- Location: Carmarthen
- Salary: £40000 plus
- Type: Full time
Do you wish to be part of a business which expanding rapidly and manufacturing a Healthcare Product that is changing peoples lives for the better? This revolutionary Med Tech business is seeking a number of highly skilled people one of these is for a Human Factors Consultant.
Purpose of Role
To collect representative end user interaction experience during all phases of product development. The generation of usability records which demonstrate compliance with international recognised standards; Development of usability studies; The organization and running of usability studies to preapproved protocols with representative end user data; Generation of reports summarizing findings and identifying any potential use hazards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the Engineering, Marketing and Regulatory teams to coordinate and perform usability as and when required during product development of new products or as part of the modification of existing products.
• The development of usability documentation to show compliance to international recognised standards.
• The development of usability protocols, to check that products can be safely used and to capture user experience.
• To organise the recruitment of representative end users, and the running of impartial usability studies.
• The generation of reports, that capture user experience, and any hazards that were observed during the study.
• Assist in risk the management process and be a part of the Risk Management Team.
• Keep up to date on the current requirements of the relevant standards which are applicable to usability and human factors testing.
• To promote and adhere to the workplace values of HWYL:
o Honesty, integrity and respect for others
o Willingness to accept challenges and responsibility
o Your commitment to our customers and business growth
o Learn and develop.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• A degree level qualification in any subject that contains the study of user experience is preferential. (i.e. product design/psychology)
• Good Oral communication skills
• Good Written communication skills
• Good co-ordinational skills
• 3 years’ experience in user experience trials
• Writing usability test protocols
• Organising usability trials
• Collating and reporting usability data
• Apply risk management process to collated data
• Methodologies for capturing user experience
• Methodologies for scoring the user experience with respect to user experience and safety of use
• Knowledge of international standards relating to the human factors process: IEC 62366-1 and/or AAMI ANSI HE75
- ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIOURS
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Approachable demeanour
- Interested then please email email@example.com or call us on 07968 551450
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list