Chemistry or MChem Graduates
- Reference: JLSMC
- Location: Tredegar
- Salary: From £21k
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking four Development Analytical Scientists to join this Global Business, this is an exciting time for our client, and with great career opportunities is a great time to embark on your career.
You will have a Chemistry/Pharma background, and ideally have had some work experience within a Laboratory
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Job Overview:
- ·The main purpose of the role is to develop protocols and procedures for testing purposes. Development and validation of analytical test methods an efficient and effective manner, in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory and quality standards and in line with company requirements.
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- ·Degree in Chemistry or a related science equivalent (minimum 2:2)
- ·Experience in using complex analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, Karl Fischer)
- ·Understanding the processes in developing test methods and validating test methods for pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ·Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- ·Previous experience of working in a laboratory within a cGMP environment.
- ·Experienced in working with new products.
- ·Strong awareness of international pharma regulations (ICH, MHRA, FDA)
- ·Excellent problem solving skills (including the use of recognised tools and techniques).
- ·Previous experience of supporting and closing out change controls and deviations.
- ·Previous involvement Continuous Improvement activities.
- If you have the relevant experience then please email justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list