- Reference: JLSPE
- Location: Merthyr Tydfil
- Salary: £38000 TO £42000
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking two Project Engineers.
The role is to provide engineering and project support for coordinating and managing a number of operational and site wide projects in line with company objectives, policies and business plan.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Main responsibilities:
- ? To support and manage site and operational projects to provide bridge between construction/purchasing of new facilities and equipment into operational phase. This will include the generation of all support quality documentation and change controls, risk assessments etc.
- ? To manage the Contractors working on site to ensure timely completion of their activities in accordance with GMP, HSE and contractual requirements.
- ? To manage the site project dashboard to ensure timelines are met.
- ? To identify self-development needs. In conjunction with HR, develop training plans and budgets.
- ? To devise, review implement and manage systems within the group, including communication and information management.
- ? To manage specific projects as and when required within the scope of the job-holders capabilities and responsibilities
- ? To keep abreast of technical innovations/developments within the industry as to ensure that the Group's service offerings remain competitive in the market place.
- ? Ensure that all staff within the area of responsibility comply with the Group's Environmental Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- ? To undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of job-holders capabilities and responsibilities Regulatory/Industry
- ? A degree in Engineering and/or a proven history of the necessary experience and knowledge to carry out the job function.
- ? A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical engineering role, with a high level of expertise in the managing complex projects
- ? A thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements and a proven track record of working to MHRA and FDA regulatory requirements
- Interested then please email justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list