Principle QC Team Leader
- Reference: JLSPQC
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: Upto £40000
- Type: Full time
Just Life Sciences are working with an award winning global CMO who require a strong Leader to join their Analytical Operations QC Services Department.
Leading the Release and Swab Teams and associated activities ie release testing, in process testing, method transfer, cleaning verification. To support the QC Manager in driving best practice and compliance within the QC group.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- To effectively lead, manage, motivate and develop staff to deliver higher standards of work
To ensure compliance with relevant company, local and International Regulatory and client requirements at all times.
Take a leading role in Client audits and associated audit responses.
Review investigations from a laboratory perspective prior to approval.
Management responsibilities for the team and ensuring that KPI's targets and any other deadlines are met or exceeded individually and by the team.
Responsible for the leadership of the team of designated personnel within the Analytical Operations group ensuring delivery analytical activities, written and oral communication of technical aspects of analytical analysis to internal and external customers in accordance with agreed service levels.
Manage sectional expenditure within budgetary constraints and introduce improvements to reduce costs
Foster a culture of continuous improvement
Prepare and and authorise technical documentation and to routinely participate in Batch Release/report procedures in relation to the Teams activities.
- Degree educated in Chemistry or Microbiology
- Similar level experience within a laboratory environment ideally within a Pharma company
- Used to dealing with Internal and External Clients
- High level of experience of introducing change, efficiency improvements and Lean philosophies
- If you have the relevant experience then please email justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list