Quality Control Project Analysts
- Reference: JLSQCPA
- Location: Pontypridd
- Salary: £25,240 plus £3700 Shift Allowance
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking Quality Control Analysts with a minimum of 6 months experience to join a new team who will be part of a Project Management within Quality Control.
Working in a shift pattern of 6am to 2pm for two weeks and then 12pm to 8pm for the next two weeks, then alternating
You will have
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- • Degree in Chemistry or a related science equivalent (minimum 2:2)
• Experience in using complex analytical techniques (HPLC, Dissolution, Karl Fischer)
• Previous experience in developing test methods and validating test methods for pharmaceutical dosage forms.
• Previous experience of working in a laboratory within a cGMP environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Experienced in working with new products.
• Strong awareness of international pharma regulations (ICH, MHRA, FDA)
• Excellent problem solving skills (including the use of recognised tools and techniques).
• Previous experience of supporting and closing out change controls and deviations.
• Previous involvement Continuous Improvement activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time with minimal personal OOS results and if relevant and instructed to do so, to assist others within the team.
• To plan and prioritise own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
• To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
• To assist in training of others, as required.
• To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
• To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence of attenuating circumstances.
• To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
• To assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
• To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list