Scientific Project Manager
- Reference: JLSSPM
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: Upto £55000
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking a Scientist or experienced Project Manager who has worked within the Life Sciences Sector, to join an innovative Life Science business.
You will be managing External and Internal Projects, and be a strong and effective communicator, with a desire to provide the best service to all customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- To be the primary point of contact with strategic partner organisations including out-license partners and CDMOs, building effective relationships to ensure excellent communication and interactions between project teams and to ensure projects meet the requirements of both internal and external stakeholders.
- • To ensure the required contracts and agreements are in place between the company and external parties covering the scope of work for the project activities.
- • To lead the day-to-day project team interactions and management of CMC / Operations projects, including Technology Transfer projects to partnering organisations, driving delivery of project activities / outputs to the required scope, quality, timescale and budget.
- • To define and develop integrated project plans to map the activities required to deliver the defined project scope, and monitor progression of project activities to targeted timelines.
- • To identify critical path activities to ensure delivery of projects to defined milestones.
- • To arrange and organise project meetings and agendas for the CMC / Operations project team meetings, with minutes and action trackers written and circulated in a timely fashion.
- • To monitor, manage, report and communicate project issues and risks.
- • To establish and maintain effective project change control governance.
- • To effectively report and communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders.
- • To input into the development of CMC / Operations budgets.
- • To raise purchase orders and undertake invoice review in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with the Group's procurement to pay process to ensure good budgetary control.
- Degree or equivalent, in a biological science or related technological field.
- Experience in project management and delivery is required, obtained through relevant project management training or experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry related experience required.
- Ability to build large cross-functional project teams with both internal and external members.
- An understanding of the drug development process, CMC and biologics is required.
- A clear thinker with an ability to establish plans and processes which lead to effective project progression and delivery is essential.
- An experienced and confident internal and external team leader.
- A motivated individual committed to being an integral team player.
- A capable and confident presenter and both oral / written communicator.
- Experience with good documentation and practices in a regulated environment is preferred (e.g. GMP, GLP, GDP)
- Interested then please email your CV to Justyn@justlifesciences.com
Just Life Sciences
2a Foster Drive,
- Mobile 07968 551450
- Email email@example.com
- 2a Foster Drive,
< Back to jobs list