QC Shift Analyst
- Reference: QCSA
- Location: Bridgend
- Salary: £25800, 4 days on 4 days off, 7am -6pm
- Type: Full time
- Start: asap
Just Life Sciences are seeking Chemistry or Bio Chemistry Graduates to join a leading business as a QC Analyst.
These positions are on 4 day on 4 day off shift pattern, which will only be day work.
Full training will be provided and if you were successful you will be involved with
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- To perform routine analysis of finished products in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures.
• Development and validation of analytical test methods in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and regulatory requirements.
• To be able to plan and prioritise own day to day workload.
• To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
• To assist in training of others, as required.
• To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures.
• To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
• To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- Candidate Requirements:
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or related subject.
Experience in using FPLC, HPLC, GC, UV/Vis and wet chemistry analytical techniques.
Must be a self-motivated person who is methodical, organised and has excellent attention to detail.
Ability to work both in a team and independently is a requirement.
Good communication skills are essential as role requires co-ordination of work with others.
12 months experience working in an ISO: 9001, FDA, MHRA regulated laboratory.
Experience of using FPLC systems.
- Interested then please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list