- Reference: QPC 1
- Location: West Wales
- Salary: £1000 a day incl expenses
- Type: Full time
- Start: August
- Duration: 12 month contract
Just Life Sciences are seeking a contract QP outside IR35 , for a prestigious client in West Wales.
Working for 3 days a week, for a 12 month contract, you will be involved with the following,
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Participating in all aspects of the management of the Quality Management System with the company’s site licenses (MIA, MIA(IMP), MS and WDA). The role will also involve certification of parenteral sterile (aseptic) drug product batches.
- Key Responsibilities
- ·Completes the duties of a Qualified Person on site.
- ·Continuous improvement of the QMS ensuring inspection readiness.
- ·Support of external and internal Auditing, including regulatory inspections.
- ·Qualified Person certification of batches.
- ·Management of the Quality System.
- ·Management Review preparation.
- ·Management of licenses.
- ·Regulatory support.
- ·Tech Transfer and Clinical Trials.
- ·Quality Agreements.
- ·Function as a change agent, reviewing and improving established processes.
- You will be
- ·Eligible UK Qualified Person with relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- ·Detailed knowledge of current GMP requirements.
- ·Demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills.
- ·Commercially astute and customer focused.
- ·Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector in the UK.
- ·Excellent project management skills and demonstrates being a completer-finisher.
- ·Leadership experience with a strength of character to guide cross functional teams.
- ·Can demonstrate analytical and problem - solving abilities.
- ·Has a hands-on-approach with an enthusiastic can-do approach.
- ·Capable and confident communicator (both verbal and written) at all levels.
- ·Well organised with a logical and methodical approach to work.
- ·Excellent technical and scientific knowledge.
- ·Good Distribution Practice keeping abreast of current legislation, implementation and training of GDP within the company.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
- If you are able to comit to a 12 month contract then please apply to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list