QC Shift Analysts
- Reference: Shift Pattern QC Analysts
- Location: Tredegar
- Salary: £22K Plus Shift Allowance
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking 4 Shift Analysts for a rapidly expanding Pharma client based in South Wales.
You will be covering two shifts 6-2 and 2-10, these are newly created vacancies and we will consider Graduates or experienced QC Analysts for the roles.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- If you have graduated in the last two years and possibly have practical experience within a Laboratory then please contact us asap.
- Should you be successful then you will
Perform the Analytical testing function in a leading Pharma business.
- Main responsibilities:
- ·To perform routine laboratory procedures right first time using HPLC.
- ·To assist in the planning and prioritising of own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs andexpectations.
- ·To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMPcompliant.
- ·To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to the absence ofattenuating circumstances.
- ·To assist in the performance of project work within the team, asrequired.
- ·To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
- ·To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- ·To undertake other laboratory and business related tasks as and when required to meetdepartment and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities andresponsibilities.
- ·To undertake such tasks or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities
- You will be a Chemistry Graduate
- This is a tremendous opportunity to start your career if you are interested please email your cv to recruit at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list