- Reference: SSJLS1
- Location: Fully Remote Role
- Salary: Upto £65k
- Type: Full time
- Start: ASAP
Just Life Sciences are seeking a Senior Scientist within Translational Biomarkers and Bioanlaysis.
This is an exciting time for a client who are winning new contracts and expanding rapidly. If you have the drive and tenacity to succeed we wish to hear from you.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Key responsibilities of a Senior Scientist (Translational Biomarkers and Bioanalysis) include, but are not limited to:
• Designing biomarker studies according to client needs •
Developing detailed LC-MS/MS analytical method protocols for implementation by laboratory staff
• Analysing LC-MS/MS data, generated on ThermoFisher, Sciex, Waters and other triple quadrupole and high resolution instruments
• Communicating study results and scientific rationale to clients
• Liaising with laboratory staff to deliver the projects to agreed timelines and budgets
• Contributing to grant, patent applications and scientific publications.
- • PhD or equivalent experience in biochemistry/ molecular biology/ analytical chemistry/ mass spectrometry or a related discipline.
• 3+ years of hands-on industry experience with LC-MS/MS platforms, including triple quadruple mass spec systems.
• Broad experience in biomarker assay development and delivery, preferably in a regulated environment.
• A proven track record of successful publications in peer-reviewed international scientific journals.
• Experience in targeted proteomics, lipidomics and/or metabolomics is highly desirable.
• LC-MS/MS experience in the context of neurodegeneration research and experience in bioinformatics is an advantage.
- Interested? then please email your CV to justyn at justlifesciences dot com
Just Life Sciences
< Back to jobs list